Happy New Year’s Eve! I will be spending the last day of 2014 in Washington, DC. Like last year, today I am going to share my goals for 2015.
1. Marathon –Complete Marathon #3 and maybe #4
2. Trail Running -Run a trail race, thanks to all your suggestions
3. Run/Walk 900 Miles -Based on my records this year, averages 75/month
4. Run the States -Run a half or full in a new state, post to follow 🙂
5. Time Goals -Focus on the yellow ones, the rest should follow
1. Yoga/Barre -Continue going to yoga/barre each week
2. Cross/Strength Training -Continue cross/strength training each week
3. Pushups -Complete 10 pushups in good form
4. Forearm Planks -Plank consistently for 2 minutes
5. Triathlon -Complete my third sprint! Any blog recommendations?
1. Log my Meals -Same as last year, need more consistency
2. Cook New Recipe/Month -This worked last year and I had fun
3. Follow Pre/Post Recovery Plan -Be more deliberate during training
1. Redesign -Fun updates to this site, separate post to follow
1. Re-Learn to Knit -Carryover from last year…going to happen
2. Read 2 Books/Quarter -Another carryover from last year
3. Volunteer 3 Times -Last years goal was 4x, I volunteered 2x
4. Learn Calligraphy -The artsy side of me wants to take a class
For my running/fitness goals I will be able to break them apart and hold myself accountable through my monthly goals. As for the remainder of my goals I will check in quarterly/semi-annually.
In case you missed my Year in Review posts:
Have a safe and wonderful New Year’s celebration.
Do you have your goals picked out for the new year?
Do you have any similar goals?