Egg cups….they are all over the interwebs! I’ve been
drooling eyeing all the egg cup pics on Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook. This past weekend I decided to mix it up a bit and make my own version of the Ham Egg Cups. They are so easy to make, enjoy!
- 12 eggs (or less)
- 12 slices of ham (or less)
- Cooking spray
- Shredded cheese (optional)
- Vegetables (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 400°F and coat the muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Place a slice of ham in each of the muffin tins. Press down and mold to the ham to the tin.
- Add cheese or vegetables to each tin (optional).
- Crack an egg in each muffin tin.
- Season with a sprinkle of salt and/or pepper.
- Bake for 15 minutes (+/- depending on your oven). The egg will be cooked.
- If you like a runnier egg, bake less than 15 minutes.
Have you made egg cups before?