July 3, 2014
I am certainly looking forward to the long weekend. I thought I would share a simple Fourth of July themed treat I made a couple years ago.
Look familiar?! This was one of the first recipes I was able to execute successfully from Pinterest! On a side note, have you ever seen the Pinterest Fail website? Check out the following FOJ Fails..pretty funny:
- White Chocolate
- Blue Sprinkles
1. Clean the strawberries and remove the stem. Dry them off.
2. Melt the white chocolate (double broiler, microwave, or melting pot work)
3. Pour the sprinkles into a bowl.
4. Dip a strawberry into the melted chocolate then immediately into the sprinkles.
5. Set aside and repeat.
6. Refrigerate if you would like the chocolate to settle asap.
Do you have any fun FOJ recipes?
Do you use Pinterest? Any successes? Any (fun) fails?