November 1, 2014
Surprise – a Saturday post! Today I am revealing my Foodie Pen Pal box. I first heard of this program through Amanda’s blog, Eat Hard Work Hard and participated for the first time in March. This was my third box and I was paired up with Kristi from Oregon.
Shortly after the pairings were announced, Kristi sent me an email and we traded our food likes/dislikes/allergies. It turns out we had very similar tastes, which made shopping for my pen pal so fun! A couple of weeks later I received my box (pen pals have until the 15th of the month to mail their boxes).
I love the stationary! If you can read Kristi’s note, she went with a Fall Theme for her selections.
Look at the generous box of goodies!! All under $15 too (spending cap).
I’ve been lucky to have been paired with matches from the west coast. With different stores and trends, I’ve been introduced to several new products. My entire box was all new to me.
1. Bare Fruit Organic Fuji Apple Chip – Dried apples are my favorite!
2. Litehouse Old Fashion Caramel Dip – I LOVE me some caramel
3. Pepperidge Farm Milano Pumpkin Spice – Milano + Pump
4. Betty Crocker Maple Bacon –
5. Brookside Dark Chocolate Pomegranate – This bag is already gone.
6. Sahale Snacks Almonds – These look good too!
7. Good Earth Sweet & Spicy Herbal Black Tea – Perfect for the fall.
Thanks Kristi for this amazing box!! Good luck with your 5Ks!
If you are interested in participating next month you can sign up here by November 4th, no later than 9PM EST. I will probably sign up again in December. Also, you do not have to be a blogger to participate.
Update 11/04/14: Lindsay of the Lean Green Bean just welcomed a baby (congrats), so the program will be placed on hold until January 2015. Until then, you can still sign up.
Have you ever tried any of the above products?
Have you participated in the Foodie Pen Pal program?