1. Visiting Boston/Plymouth
My sister is getting married next weekend so we’ll be heading to Boston and Plymouth for a long weekend. I have to run 10 miles that weekend – any recommendations? We’ll be staying in Back Bay before heading to Plymouth. I’m ready for some New England Clam Chowder.. is that the red or the white?
2. Birthday Celebrations
This weekend I will be attending my cousin’s 4th birthday party (my cousin’s son…hence the age gap haha). There will also be birthday celebrations for Cliff and my sisters this fall.
3. Going to the Chapel
In addition to my sister’s wedding, two of my friends from b-school are getting married (not to each other). Unfortunately I will miss one of them (the wedding is in India the week following Chicago). The second wedding will be right in my backyard (not literally) so I will be able to attend that.
4. Back to CPY
This past summer I paused my membership at CorePower Yoga – I couldn’t fathom attending a hot yoga class when it was a bajillion degrees outside. Now that the temperature is dropping I will gladly get my sweat on at CPY.
Surprised?! Here are the next five races I have slated (that are not 26.2):
- Clarendon Day Double – my first time participating! I’ll use this as part of my training run tomorrow.
- The Parks 10K – this will be my first run following the MCM. I used my PRR race pass.
- Across the Bay 10K – I ran this last year and signed up immediately after the race (sitting in traffic).
- Annapolis Half Marathon – hope you join me for the half or 10K. Feel free to use JYREF15 for 10% off 🙂
- SOME Trot for Hunger 5K – ummmm T-day is going to get here soo quickly!
Have you been to Boston before?
Will I see you at any of the above races?