June 6, 2014
1. Start a New Project
While my current project kept me very busy, it was a great learning experience professionally. I was able to work with some incredible people (internal and client). I will begin a new project/role next week. I am also lucky that this will be DC-based.
2. Focus on Marathon Training
Image: NYC Marathon
New York is five months away! Eeeeks! I am really stoked about this. I can’t wait to get the training schedule, meet the coaches, and the group!
3. Go on Vacation
I will finally go on vacation. Here are some hints, can you figure it out? (write your guesses in the comments)
- Destination #1: Also the name of a popular fall poultry item
- Destination #2: Often confused with the Peach State
- Destination #3: Do you speak French, eh?
- Destination #4: Ducktales fan? Huey, ______, and Louie + Beach
4. Celebrate Friends and Family
Bridal showers, bachelorette parties, weddings, and baby showers! 2014 has been an eventful year, and there will be much more to celebrate this summer!
5. Enjoy (or Survive) Summer in DC
Last summer I was traveling for work, so I was not in town much. I look forward to lazy weekends at home, going to Nats games, exploring the city, relaxing, and spending time with F+F.
Are you going on any vacations?
Is it wedding/baby season for you?