Now that it is 2015 I thought I would share my 2015 Race Schedule (housed and updated in the Upcoming Races tab).
The list is not final and will be updated throughout the year. Here are some noteworthy items:
- Will sign up for my first trail run, will pick one of the races from the EX2 Blue Crab Bolt Trail Running Series.
- Hoping to sign up for the Quantico Tri (same organizers as the Marine Corps Marathon).
- Speaking of MCM…..will enter the lottery for both the Marine Corps and Chicago Marathons, with the latter my top choice for a fall marathon (unfortunately timing is not sequential).
- More Baltimore races this year – looking at your Charles Street 12
- Fall/Winter will change depending on which marathon(s) I run.
- Additional DCRR and PRR races will pepper the schedule.
- Hoping to run a half marathon in DE or WVA for Run the States.
*Indicates not yet registered
**Indicates lottery registration
- Predictions and Resolutions 5K (Arlington, VA)
- Al Lewis 10 Miler (Kensington, MD)
- Charleston Half Marathon (Charleston, SC)
- Langley 8K (Langley, VA)
- St. Pat’s Day 10K and 5K Double (Washington, DC)
- Shamrock 8K & Half Marathon Dolphin Challenge (Virginia Beach, VA)
- Philadelphia LOVE Run Half Marathon (Philadelphia, PA)
- Cherry Blossom 10 Miler (Washington, DC)
- Manassas Runway 5K (Manassas, VA)
- St. Michaels Half Marathon (St. Michaels, MD)
- Blue Crab Bolt Train Run (TBD, MD)*
- Lawyers Have Heart 10K (Washington, DC)*
- Baltimore Women’s Classic 5K (Baltimore, MD)*
- Firecracker 5K (Reston, VA)*
- Quantico Triathlon (Quantico, VA)*
- Charles Street 12 (Baltimore, MD)*
- Bird in Hand Half Marathon (Bird in Hand, PA)
- Damascus Freedom 5K (Damascus, MD)*
- Metric Marathon (Ellicott City, MD)*
- Chicago Marathon (Chicago, IL)**
- Marine Corps Marathon (Washington, DC)**
- SOME Trot for Hunger 5K (Washington, DC)*
Are any of these races on your list?
Does anyone have half marathon recommendations for DE or WVA?